Investigations & Mediation
Have you received a complaint, or there is conflict in the workplace?
Briefing an external, expert workplace investigator is often wise where you don't have a suitably skilled in-house investigator, if there is a conflict of interest, or if the allegations are serious or involve a senior staff member.
We can conduct investigations and make factual findings and/or legal findings. We can also act as a sounding board for your internal investigator if they just need a little bit of extra assistance.
There's also other ways to resolve conflict. If you would prefer a workplace review or mediated conversation, we can advise and conduct these too.
• Fraud, conflict of interest, or misconduct matters (including sexual harassment)
• Senior executive misconduct or other issues
• Whistleblower claims and protections
• Engagement or disclosure to regulatory bodies such as ICAC
• Systemic or cultural issues
• Complaints involving unions or groups of employees
• Face-to-face or in person investigations, workplace reviews or mediations.
Ensure your investigation reports can withstand legal scrutiny and engage us now.